- Information obtained through e-mail and direct communications received by us.
- Information obtained by us through various personal meetings, conferences, visits to project sites.
- Information obtained through documents received by us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We require others to provide certain information about their business and needs if they contact us with a request for our products and services. We also collect information in the course of preparation of our techno¬commercial offers, execution of orders and providing warranty services. We also collect information about individuals when they contact us for the employment opportunities or when suppliers contact us or we contact suppliers for their products and services
The information we collect may include information from which may be personally identify individuals (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as Employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information (e.g., preferences or history). We only collect Personally Identifiable Information with the knowledge of individuals concerned. Some of the information received by us may be shared by us with third parties in order to meet our business obligations. Collection, use, disclosure and security of information collected by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information and other information collected by us for the following purposes:
- To offer our products and services in the most efficient and beneficial manner;
- To respond to inquiries and provide business solutions;
- To provide information through e-mail, fax and other notices regarding the products or services that are required from us.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which prior consent is taken.
We also may use the information to better understand our customers, suppliers, employees, others and to improve our offerings.
We may use the information provide to us to send e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of STELLAR GASTRONOM and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters, as well as offers for other services. All email newsletters will provide an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted.
We also may use the information to send e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us. One may also opt out of receiving third party offers from this Site at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “opt out – third party.”
Our Disclosure of Information we may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose personally identifiable Information except as follows:
- Name and / or business name and title (but not information by which one may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ) in our reference lists but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
- To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
- To other third parties (and / or to their service providers on their behalf) to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services. One may opt out of such disclosures by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: “do not disclose.”
- To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving STELLAR GASTRONOM.
- When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or for the protection of persons or property.
- When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of computers / software used by us and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between others and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- Stellar Gastronom Pvt. Ltd.
- New Delhi- 110028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org